A Brand New Website!!

Well I am VERY excited to have a brand new, funky, creative website...YAY!
Please let me know what you think :)
Realising that it is the slow small steps we take, day to day, moment to moment, that allow us to achieve the things we dream of.
"New" seems to be my state of being lately...
New Album
New Websites
New Photo Shoots
New Boyfriend....eh...just joking...he's a keeper!!
My next "New" step is traveling to Asia...adventuring, relaxing, observing, experiencing NEW people, places and cultures.
I will probably be the first person to hike through the Himalayas with a guitar too :)
I'll definitely post up a picture of that one...tee, hee!
*Sending out love and gratitude for every new moment we breath...here...alive in this world *

www.shellsentertainment.com
www.myspace.com/shellsentertain
shellsentertainment@gmail.com

Comments