More to Life


A new album is on its sweet way...all the music is done, just designs, printing & pressing to go! I'm very excited about it all and thought I would put up a picture, write down some thoughts, to capture this moment in time :)
Thank you to all the beautiful people and places that have inspired me to song write, the support and talent that has been contributed to this CD!
I am really looking forward to sharing this with everyone....in fact....some of my new trax are up on the myspace site now....check them out!! 
So please let me know you thoughts, I'd love feedback :)
With love
Shell xx

Comments

pimelea said…
Love your new album - my favourite is 'Out of the Mist' but I also love 'Wake Up', 'Little House' and 'More to Life.....in fact I think they are all just so good it's really hard to pick a favourite after all!!