Goodbye Tassie...

It feels like home here. It has ever since I arrived. To say goodbye is surreal...I look around my room and cant seem to do anything. Instead I pretend its just another day... play solitare and listen to music. It'll be in a big rush, a few hours before I leave, stripping my room without having the time to realise I've left! To all my friends, who have made this such a special experience... THANK YOU! I'm sure 'Le Theatre Caniche' will live on... he,he,he!! My heart will be sending its love to all the amazing forests that have moved me...the Florentine, the Styx, Jacky's Marsh...that they may grow old...power to the people who are fighting for that! This island has certainly stolen my heart... so I'll simply say "see you later" cause how will I be able to resist not coming back again =)
Love and Light be with you Shell xxoo

Comments